|Model||Roti Maker ss|
|Power Supply||230v AC 50Hz|
|Gross Weight||2.12 KG|
Usages : Can be used to make Roti, Chapati, Khakhras etc.
How to Operate Roti Maker:
1. Open the plates and connect the plug into 230/240v socked. Wati tll the indicator light automatically goes off. The unit is ready for use. The temprature will be maintained by the thermostat and the indicator will go accordingly.
2. Prepare the dough balls of about an inch in diameter. Flatten these balls slightly. Place a dough ball slightly off centre, towards the rear of the bottom plate.
3. Close the upper plate and gently press down the lever. Open the upper plate after a few seconds. The dough has now been rolled into the shape of a roti. Leave it in this state for 15-20 seconds.
4. Flip the roti over. In about 20-15 seconds, air bubbles will begin to form on the top surface of the roit.
5. As this happens, turn the roti over and gently shut the upper plate of your "Chapati Maker". After a few more seconds, the roti will start puffing up from both sides.
6. Your roti cooked in the new Chapait maker is now ready to be served.